Updated May 25, 2018
This statement applies to users of the tervaskanto.fi web service. Tervaskanto / Frescon Oy is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. The data we collect can be divided into data provided by the user, data observed from the use of online services, and data derived with the help of analytics.
We use data:
- To deliver the products you ordered
- To provide a good customer experience
- To improve marketing
- For the development of customer service and online shopping
This Privacy Statement covers the information of the register statement according to Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999).
Tar stump | Frescon Oy
Contact person in matters concerning the register:
tel. 0400 427 477
What information can be collected about me?
Information provided by the user himself or information that identifies the person
- Identifying information: name
- Contact information: address, email address and phone number
- no credit card/bank details are saved when paying.
Data observed about the use of the services and derived with the help of analytics
- Purchase history: ordered products and their price information
- Delivery information: selected delivery method and delivery address
What is my personal data used for?
- To deliver orders
- To maintain the customer relationship
- For analytics and statistical purposes
- For sending customer letters (only for those who have granted marketing permission)
Information is processed based on the customer's separate express consent or legal obligations.
How is my data used and protected?
All personal data is protected from unauthorized and illegal access. The processing has taken into account the requirements of the EU data protection regulation applicable from May 25, 2018. According to the Personal Data Act, personal data is destroyed when the legal basis for its storage ceases.
Who processes my personal data?
Customer data can only be accessed by Frescon Oy's own trained staff. Each of our staff sees customer data only to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of work tasks.
How long will my data be kept?
We only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this statement. In addition, some information is stored longer when it is necessary to comply with the obligations set by law.
- The Accounting Act defines longer retention periods for information, regardless of whether the material contains personal data or not
- System log data is collected and stored as required by law, so that we can offer legal and safe online shopping to our customers
What rights do I have?
As a customer, you have the right to:
- The right to check the information about yourself in the register
- Update the information you have registered yourself or request their correction
- Requests the deletion of personal data about you
- Ask for stored information about yourself
- Revokes your marketing consent
You can make these requests and changes through your own account or by contacting our customer service info[at] frescon.fi
You can decide on the marketing targeted at you. You can find the options through your account. We are constantly developing our service, so functions can be added, changed or removed.
Note! In some cases, not all information can be deleted, and legislation may require us to retain some of the information related to the customer.
Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
We may disclose some essential information to third parties:
- For analytics and statistics partners
- To email marketing partners if the customer has allowed the newsletter
- To the transport company
- When paying with a payment card to a payment intermediary
- To the credit provider, when the customer chooses the credit company's invoice or partial payment as payment method
The customer's personal data will not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA. When transferring and processing data, Tervaskanto / Frescon Oy takes care of a high level of data security and protection in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation.
Are cookies used on the store's website and what are they?
The information used for analytics and marketing targeting is anonymized whenever possible. Otherwise, we treat the information as personal to the extent that the identifier contains customer-targeting information, such as an IP address.
From the links below, you can get instructions on the settings of your own browser. If you use several different browsers, be sure to delete cookies from all of them.
Who can I contact?